Soldier of Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoF Spec Ops APP!

2 posters

Go down

SoF Spec Ops APP! Empty SoF Spec Ops APP!

Post  VeneCorrupt Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:24 am

If u are interested in the Next Level of SoF please join SpecOps give a few reasons why u should join, like how long u been in SoF , What makes u a good candidate, what interests you in taking that next step up please tell me and i shall look over it, also recommendations from Dourrden or Gerbil helps lol. But SpecOps Is a splinter guild of SoF we are geared towards PVP, Helping those in need including non members, and heavy heavy raids. So if ur loyal as hell and wanna push SoF to be the best Damn guild on DeathWing Apply Today. And Thx For all Ur hard work in SoF my Brother and Sisters in Arms

Last edited by VeneCorrupt on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
VeneCorrupt
VeneCorrupt
Admin

Back to top Go down

SoF Spec Ops APP! Empty I like it.

Post  Dourrden Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:33 am

VeneCorrupt wrote:If u are interested in the Next Level of SoF please join SpecOps give a few reasons why u should join and i shall look over it, also recommendations from Dourrden or Gerbil helps lol. But SpecOps Is a splinter guild of SoF we are geared towards PVP, Helping those in need including non members, and heavy heavy raids. So if ur loyal as hell and wanna push SoF to be the best Damn guild on DeathWing Apply Today. And Thx For all Ur hard work in SoF my Brother and Sisters in Arms

Looks good man butid make it more form like.
Like How long have you been enrolled in SoF?__________
What makes you a better choice than others?_________

And so on. Those may not be the questions but you get my drift.
Dourrden
Dourrden
Admin

https://soldieroffortune.forumotion.com, https://sites.google.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum